The Resource for your Personal Needs
At Summit Bank we offer our clients a comprehensive range of personal accounts. Brief descriptions of these accounts are included in this website. For more detailed information and for assistance in selecting the account that meets your specific needs, we invite you to consult your Private Banker.
Summit Peak Checking
This account is designed for those who do not maintain significant checking balances.
Summit Pinnacle Checking
This is a versatile checking account paying very competitive interest. Our clients enjoy the convenience of unlimited check writing and ATM access while earning interest. Interest is accrued daily when the collected account balance is $5,000 or greater. The higher the balance, the more interest the account earns.
IDprotect® Keeps You And Your Family Safe From Fraud And Loss1
With Summit Pinnacle Checking, you can rest easy knowing that you and your family are protected by our comprehensive IDProtect® service, which includes:
- Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage2* Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and repair damaged credit, should you become the victim of identity fraud.
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Should you suffer identity theft, your very own IDProtect® fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your credit and identity are completely restored.
Register and activate these additional features:
1IDProtect® service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
IDProtect® benefits are available to joint account holders. Benefits are not available to a "signer" or "beneficiary" of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration – Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards. Your liability is limited should your cards become lost or stolen.
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring – IDProtect® will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – Request a free, updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score.
- Total Identity Monitoring – Continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases.
2Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group Inc. The description is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions.
Contact your Private Banker
today regarding the different benefits and features of these accounts, including special relationship pricing options.
Summit Promise Savings
This offers a great way for minor children to start saving. A family member must have a depository relationship with Summit Bank to qualify.
Certificates Of Deposit
Summit Bank offers a variety of terms and rates for Certificates of Deposits.
Summit Bank offers a variety of types, terms and rates for individual retirement accounts. Please contact your Private Banker for details.
Should you have any questions regarding these products, including relationship pricing, please contact your Private Banker.
Debit And Credit Cards
Summit Bank's debit MasterCard can be used to make purchases worldwide – anywhere you see the MasterCard logo. Use your card instead of writing a check and your purchases are deducted automatically from your checking account. Each purchase will be detailed on your monthly checking account statement.
The debit MasterCard can also be used as an ATM card for easy access to cash at ATM machines.
The card is available at no charge upon approval of the application. Please stop by our office to apply.
To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call 1-800-500-1044.
Chip-Enabled Debit Mastercard
With data breaches becoming commonplace, we are transitioning to the new debit cards that are embedded with a microchip for enhanced security. Chip cards encrypt information and create unique data for each transaction, making it more difficult for unauthorized users to access data or replicate payment information than cards that use magnetic stripe technology.
Unlike traditional cards which are swiped, chip cards are inserted into a card reader, located along the bottom edge of the payment terminal. If a merchant has not yet upgraded their payment technology, simply swipe your card as usual. For maximum security and fraud protection, only swipe if no chip reader is available.
Debit Card Alerts
Summit Bank is committed to keeping your money safe and sound. With Debit Card Alerts, you receive real-time alerts via text message for all charges placed on your debit card, including all purchase transactions and ATM withdrawals. If the charges are not yours, simply call your Summit Bank Private Banker. We'll cancel your debit card to prevent further transactions and issue you a new one.
Text Communications For Summit Bank Card Alerts
- Message frequency varies by account.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- Text HELP to 72586 for help or call 850-784-5005.
- Text STOP to 72586 to cancel.
Participating carriers include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Virgin Mobile, MetroPCS, AlltelAWCC, Cricket, Google Voice, and U.S. Cellular.
Contact your Private Banker to sign up for Debit Card Alerts.
Summit Bank offers personal credit cards with no annual fee and a reward program. The reward points can be exchanged for merchandise including travel and airline vouchers.
Consumer Xpress Deposit
This service allows you the convenience of being able to deposit checks from home.
- Utilize your own flatbed scanner
- Electronically deposit the funds into your Summit account
- The latest technology in the industry
- Extended same day cut-off times (up until 4:00 central time)
Online Banking includes
Summit Bank offers our clients a comprehensive list of products and services including relationship pricing. Consult your Private Banker
to assist you with the following:
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Direct Deposit
- Notary Services
- Official Checks
- Drive-in banking